HandWallet Basic is the most downloaded free financial software for PDAs. Available for Pocket PC and Palm OS, now HandWallet has come to UIQ Symbian mobile phones.
The features of HandWallet include:
- Track income, expenses, loans and savings. By knowing exactly what are your resources and on what you are spending them on you will be able to save money every month.
- Track up to 3 Bank accounts, Credit Cards or Cash.
- Graphic analyses of all aspects of the data: Pie Chart of incomes or expenses. A Bar diagram of an expense or income over a period of time. Financial forecasting of an account or of all the accounts.
- Support for periodic events: every week, every month, every two-month, every half year or every year.
- Split an action into several payments, including non-equal payments. Take care of a delay in one of the payments caused by the Credit Card company or for any other reason.
- Classify a transaction into categories and sub-categories. Supplied with a pre defined set of categories and sub-categories. User can define up to 10 new categories and sub-categories or hide existing ones anytime.
- Control over the real payments in any one of the accounts managed by the system. A way to update an account balance. The ability to add remarks and personal information regarding an event or a pay.
- Basic budget control.
- Managing up to 3 persons and groups. Connects between a transaction and a person or a group.
- Online help.
- Windows interface. Color support (if supported by the hardware). Advanced friendly MMI, getting the best out of your handheld computer.
- Personalization of the "look & feel" of the product. The ability to control and change offline parameters.
- Multilingual support including localization for different countries.
- A special technique for storing and retrieving data.
- Developing in a standard solid environment using Microsoft Visual Basic and MobileVB created by AppForge to compile to several environments.
A highly popular finance tracking application for your UIQ phone.